Posted on

super relief cbd tincture 250mg

CBD & Opti-Turmeric is formulated using an innovative combination of two popular Healthspan products: our filter-clear CBD oil, and our best-selling liquid curcumin Opti- Turmeric.

Healthspan CBD products are made from 100% pure CBD. The oil (cannabidiol) is extracted from the leaves of legal industrial hemp, and contains less than 0.2% THC, so has none of the ‘high’ of marijuana cannabis. Healthspan CBD products are legal, safe and batch tested, and have no psychoactive or addictive effects.

Healthspan’s CBD drops range includes high-strength, super-strength and ultra-strength versions.

Our CBD capsules range includes high-strength and super-strength formulations to suit those who are new to CBD supplements or for those who already know what they are looking for. Along with our standard CBD products, Healthspan sells a number of alternative capsule formulations.

CBD where to start: If you are new to CBD, it is advisable to start with a low dose and build up your intake gradually during the course of a few weeks, until you find the dosage that best suits your needs.

What CBD products are there? CBD comes in a variety of formats including CBD oils, CBD drops, CBD capsules and CBD creams and balms.

Where does CBD oil come from? Cannabidiol, or CBD, is sourced from industrial hemp. It’s extracted from non-marijuana strains, so has no psychoactive or addictive effects and is legal and safe.

Always follow the manufacturer’s guidance on the dose and frequency of use of their product, as this guidance is based on the CBD concentration present. Do not exceed the manufacturer’s recommended dose except under medical advice and supervision.

Ultra Strength CBD oil drops are usually more than twice as potent as Super Strength drops and typically have a 10-11% CBD concentration. These are ideal for experienced users who want to increase their dose or take fewer drops or capsules during the day.

If you prefer to take drops, then a typical starting product will contain CBD infused into a carrier oil to provide an overall strength of, for example, 2.75%. This means that CBD makes up 2.75% of the total product and the other listed ingredients, such as hemp seed oil, make up the remaining 97.25%. The usual dose ranges from one to eight drops, up to three times daily.

Related articles

CBD continues to explode in popularity and remains all over the news. Find out what CBD is and what all the fuss is about.

When it comes to Super Strength capsules, these usually provide 15mg CBD per capsule, and the recommended dose is one to two capsules taken daily with water. These therefore provide a maximum of 30mg CBD per day.

If the maximum dose of a High Strength product does not meet your needs, you may want to switch to a Super Strength product.

CBD can be taken in a variety of ways, so how can CBD balm help? A soothing and softening emollient may improve problem skin as well as aiding relaxation.