Each person can respond differently to the intake of CBD in relation to different parameters such as:
(1000 mg package, 10 ml)
Does CBD oil have any side effects?
If you exercise the right of withdrawal, the payments you have made in our favour in connection with the relevant order will be refunded, including the delivery costs for standard delivery. However, any additional delivery costs that may be applied due to the fact that you have chosen a different (and more expensive) type of delivery than the standard delivery offered by us will not be reimbursed.
– You know exactly how many milligrams of CBD you use each time you take a capsule
– You can take them with you wherever you go, so if you travel regularly, you can take the exact amount of capsules with you needed for your days “out of town”
– No spilling or “over-dosages” so more convenient in use and easy to program – you can calculate the exact costs and quantities before ordering
– No leaking; our soft gel capsules are in “one-piece” unlike regular capsules made of two shells, which might come to leak; no risk of that with our soft gel capsules!
– Easy in use – also for people who don’t have a steady hand, have a poor sight, or other difficulties dosing CBD oil from a dropper bottle.
These techniques will soon be available to farmers who wish to collaborate with Green Valley in the cultivation of cannabis with high quality standards. Cultivation takes place in selected fields without the use of pesticides, and following the guidelines of Good Agricultural and Collection Practices (GACP). In addition, constant monitoring of contaminants is carried out according to the specifications of the European Pharmacopoeia.
Enecta specialises in the in the development of products based on cannabinoids in particular CBD. The range of solutions offered, with different concentrations of cannabinoids, allows the choice of the right product for every need. The experience developed by Enecta in the production of genetics, cultivation and production processes has allowed Enecta to consolidate its position on the international market for the marketing of Cannabis Sativa L. and its derivative products.
The experience developed by Enecta in the formulation and in the production of products containing cannabinoids has allowed Enecta to consolidate its position on the international market for the commercialization of Cannabis Sativa L. and its derivative products, some of which are used also to conduct studies clinical studies.
If you have projects, ideas, want to share experiences, or give us suggestions on how to improve our impact on patients, communities, and the environment, contact us!
Enecta specializes in the development of cannabinoid-based products . The methods used maximize all the characteristics of effectiveness and safety to guarantee products of the highest quality and performance .